- Changed: A new project download backend.
- Changed: Better diff summaries on large changes.
- Changed: Faster blockchain lookups.
- Added: The distribution service.
- Added: Sharing files with a quick share link.
- Added: A gui file browser of the current state.
- Added: Clicking diff messages shows the file/dir in your file browser.
- Fixed: Show license bar button.
- Fixed: Change password window dimensions.
- Fixed: Various bugfixes.
- Added: Proxy support for Networking
- Fixed: Window resizing crash on Windows
- Fixed: Facilitator merging crash
- Fixed: Http connections failure
- Added: Support for mounting as a WebDav drive (this doesn’t require system admin permission anymore).
- Added: Facilitators can join invited project members into the project.
- Added: A panel for managing your mount preferences.
- Added: Search for projects with CTRL+F in the projects list.
- Fixed: Windows edge case private key load error when changing the Windows password.
- Fixed: Crash on synchronization failure for Facilitators.
- Fixed: Non responding project invitations.
- Fixed: Hanging synchronization.
- Fixed: Crash on shutdown.
- Fixed: Various bugfixes.
- Changed: License group members can’t see who is in the group.
- Changed: Warming up the project caches in the background.
- Changed: More performance when starting and using Storro.
- Changed: Invitation replies are done sequentially.
- Changed: Better invitation feedback in the Gui.
- Changed: Revision control gui design update.
- Changed: Renamed teams to license groups.
- Changed: An updated synchronization manager which is more correct with better performance.
- Changed: Update CBFS for Windows to version 6.
- Changed: Alternative (and better) method to refresh the OSX Finder.
- Changed: Performance updates while synchronizing and merging projects.
- Changed: Performance updates on startup.
- Fixed: Gui hang on synchronization merge.
- Fixed: Non responding email invitation.
- Fixed: Revision control version directory mixup
- Fixed: SystemNotification crash fix
- Fixed: Initial avatar was overwritten by an empty one.
- Fixed: Fixed too strict ACL merging bug which lead to unmergable project versions.
- Fixed: Various bugfixes.
- Changed: Better Fuse shutdown on Linux and Mac.
- Changed: Quit the currently running Storro on Windows while installing a newer version.
- Changed: Better feedback on Mac if the fuse driver could not be installed.
- Fixed: Windows installer sets correct firewall permissions.
- Fixed: A crash in the gui while loading versions.
- Fixed: Crash on disconnecting from a peer we are still synchronizing with
- Fixed: A merging bug that caused older Storros to conflict with newer Storros in the same project.
- Fixed: A bug in the comparison of metadata trees.
- Fixed: Don’t run Storro after Windows installer when the installer is ran as admin.
- Changed: New version of ForestDb.
- Changed: Updated OsxFuse from 3.5.2 to 3.7.1. High Sierra support.
- Fixed: Osx fix for roling hashes.
- Fixed: Linux unmounting hanging fix.
- Fixed: Windows installer firewall message fix.
- Fixed: Quit the currently running Storro when installing a new one.
- Fixed: Re-enable opening the Mountable history files.
- Fixed: Fix for threading issue after installing the OSXFuse driver.
- Changed: Version numbering scheme.
- Added: Password protection on the private key.
- Added: Running Storro in ‘portable’ mode.
- Added: Upload and download speed indicator.
- Added: Gui feedback for fatal problems.
- Added: Crash report minidumps for Windows.
- Added: A crash report window.
- Added: Go to log file location button in the gui.
- Added: Changing the default storage path for projects.
- Added: Moving existing projects’ storage path.
- Added: Starting Storro right after the Windows installer.
- Fixed: ‘Unknown identity’ as author for merges fix.
- Fixed: More project remove feedback by having no project selected after removal.
- Fixed: User database compaction.
- Fixed: Better threading model leading to less thread related crashes.
- Fixed: Startup performance.
- Fixed: A fix for two peers pingponging if they try to get an acl identity where they both don’t know the other is in.
- Fixed: Not showing a message for creating a new project when deleting a file on Windows.
- Fixed: Observer in team is not suggested for joining project automatically.
- Changed: Asynchronous loading of projects.
- Added: A central license overview page in the gui.
- Added: Be able to have a trial period of 30 days in exchange for a phone number.
- Added: UDP hole punching.
- Fixed: Gui fix for show the account window from the menu.
- Fixed: Race condition where a mounted project is not updated correctly.
- Fixed: Better diff calculations.
- Fixed: A Storro drive for every Storro jail on OSX.
- Fixed: No more ‘Unknown content change’ project versions.
- Fixed: Be able to accept an email invite after you have been kicked from a project.
- Fixed: Files could accidentally (in some Unix file browsers) show up as directories.
- Changed: A renewed directory tree infrastructure for better performance and future compatibility.
- Changed: Disable the history folder by default. It is too heavy at the moment.
- Better testability and being able to have different flavors of Storro.
- More performance in version merging and version loading.
- Lazy gui dialog loading for better performance.
- More automated tests.
- Various bugfixes.
- Added Windows 32-bit support (previously only 64-bit).
- Added hidden .storrohistory folder.
- Added UDP support.
- Added -nomount option.
- Added the invitation type (Project or Team) in the gui.
- Fixed: Deadlock when multiple threads are performing Mountable operations.
- Fixed: Keepass tempfile fix.
- Fixed: Crash in Facilitator synchronization.
- Fixed: Project count on member invitations.
- Fixed: Leave button clickable in facilitator projects.
- Fixed: .directory ignored file for browsing under Dolphin.
- Fixed: More Word temp file filters.
- Various bugfixes.
- Added Linux support in the form of a Debian package. The Linux reference system is Ubuntu 16.04 64-bit. Storro requires Qt 5.5.1, and uses DBus’s secret service as a keychain backend for all device private keys. Having success or trouble running on other Linux distributions? Please let us know.
- We have improved the synchronization backend. This should improve speed on all connections. This effect is most pronounced on connections with high latency.
- Added a terms and conditions agreement screen.
- The invitation dialog features a role description in the role combobox.
- Better virtual machine GUI support.
- Improved the application mutex preventing multiple instances from running using the same data path.
- Added an About dialog.
- Changed: Kicked members now get sent only a partial access control list for updating their status. Only the part of the user tree that is needed to resolve the user’s status update is sent.
- Changed: Member search dialog is now case insensitive.
- Fixed: Black screen fix OSX when Storro runs fullscreen.
- Fixed: Better AccessControl list synchronization and merging.
- Fixed: Grayed out projects animation fix.
- Fixed: Fuse threading fixes that caused sporadic crashes.
- Fixed: Patched a security vulnerability discovered by internal auditing.
- Fixed: Implemented a workaround for ForestDB’s autocommit bug. https://github.com/couchbase/forestdb/commit/fee2123917889ab8d27471063bdb8ad5d9ebd22a
- Fixed: Opening large project databases on Win64 did not work correctly.
- Fixed: Team synchronization and license server team synchronization fix.
- Fixed: Multiple fixes in the invitation and acceptance process.
- Fixed: Storro now reports correct disk usage per project.
- Fixed: Synchronization stability fixes.
- Fix: Rejoin a project from Facilitator to Observer+ stays encrypted.
- Fix: Circular Sync progress bar in dashboard is hanging when the remote has gone offline.
- Fix: Sync crash fix. #693
- Changed download button icon and text in version update toolbar.
- License server type fix
- Fix: License almost expired fix. #669
- Be able to order a custom amount of license seats.
- Fix: Various peer project synchronization fixes. #690
- Redesign of Storro emails.
- Fix: Don’t unmount projects you are not a member of.
- Fix: Disable restore buttons in revision control if you are not allowed to change files.
- Fix: Project removal and rejoin fix (dangling kvs pointer fix).
- Fix: AccessControl cleanup and fix.
- Fix: Storro doesn’t skip the first run registration for anymore.
- Fix: Team and project invitations reach the remote directly.
- NetworkHashUuid consistency